Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
And I'm free to point out the flaws in what you're saying.

You didn't argue against what I'm saying, you didn't offer up a counterpoint, you just went straight to disingenuous outrage to negate what I was saying.
A very lazy method.

You tried to use what I always say about freedom of speech against me but it completely flops considering that I'm not trying to silence you. You feigned outrage at what I said to score points and I pointed out how that is an effort to undermine what I said by making out that I'm insulting people when I'm talking in broad terms. You can be offended all you want, that is your opinion but you tried to get offended over words you've stuffed down my throat. That isn't freedom of speech because you're not arguing against what I've said, you're arguing against what your interpretation of what I've said.

This is why you should focus on forming solid arguments rather than parroting what is said to you to attempt a gotcha.
It's quite simple - I had an opinion which had you clutching your pearls and I will repeat that you can't argue with the inarguable, so I won't be replying to any more of your waffle and insults.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote