View Single Post
Old 08-05-2021, 07:13 AM #22
Nah

Nah

Holy ****, I did not expect ANY of what happened in this episode

I thought the Snatch Game was going to be brilliant based on how funny and campy they all were on episode 1. And then the Snatch Game happened.
They all really thought it was one of best Snatch Game ever They drank some Kandy Mousse Delusion drink!

Anita was the best of a bad bunch, she was very funny. And I LOVE her character, her personality. She makes you feel good. Her story was touching (even though we've heard it a thousand times on RPDR but she told it in such a touching way)

Too bad Karen bombed Dolly. I mean, what an idiotic choice in the first place. You better nail it and if you don't impersonate her on a daily basis, don't bother at all.

Runway looks were alright. Scarlet's and Karen's were so strong!
And to be honest, this cast is so likeable and fresh that it makes me appreciate the "basic" stuff. You can tell they don't have the same budget as the US girls but still do their best with what they have and sell it better on the stage anyway. I'm here for it.

The bottom two was the right one even though I was gutted because I really didn't want to see any of them go. Art Simone had much more to offer but I feel like Coco did slightly better in the lipsync. Coco makes me laugh more and Art seemed a little bit above herself in some of her comments.
Still shocking that someone this liked and popular in the local drag scene goes out early.

I'm enjoying the roughness and the amateurish side of the production, it's giving S1 in 2009 and somehow it makes Ru and Michelle nicer and funnier. I'm liking Rhys more and more, so clever and cheerful!

Last edited by Captain.Remy; 08-05-2021 at 07:14 AM.
Captain.Remy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote