View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 06:16 AM #16
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…the pain of that child in the loss of life of part of his family, that’s not a childhood that he should ever be living but it’s a childhood that sadly many do live…we just can’t ever imagine in our own worlds…and to label or dismiss as ‘vile terrorists’ just devalues and dismisses what is lived everyday for some…what is their ‘norm’….I’ve actually followed a few related discussions on Reddit and while of course, it’s just a sharing of views and opinions/ a discussion site…the thoughts on this are always informative, always respectful and all very much in consideration of the terrifying situation and the very complex situation and the heart rendering life loss of innocents…and they’re genuine discussions and sharing of views on this complicated subject…this isn’t a situation of black and white as Dezzy said or of good and bad or right or wrong …it’s more an incredibly sad situation that as with the child in the video …some are born to have as such a part of their lives…

…I recall some very informative posts and very real posts from our own y.winter, who obviously has spent his life in Israel and is very much aware of the complexities with innocents entwined within and between those complexities …and basically he followed the same vein of thoughts that discussions on other sites I’ve seen, follow….that this isn’t a situation to attach ‘good and evil’ to ….or ‘vile terrorism’ to….

Last edited by Ammi; 12-05-2021 at 06:20 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote