BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…of course, the inquiry is being called for…it’s not something he wants and he has the power to postpone it so he does…he can postpone/suspend parliament, he can postpone/suspend the inquiry to his own convenience…postpone/suspend is something he excels at so I find it all completely believable, Joey…this is the man who even before he became leader, held Donald Trump as a figure of admiration and inspiration…it’s all a dishonest game of tactics and ego while he has delayed actions against all advice at the cost of many lives and the families losing those lives because the one thing that defied his postponement/suspension was COVID…but we both know, Joey…that there will never be any accountability….it doesn’t in any way balance any loss of life through inaction who will never see their vaccination but we did though have many heroes worthy of that name through all of this….
I am infuriated Ammi.

His procrastination on this inquiry, is as bad and unforgivable as his procrastination in dealing with the pandemic.

It's an insult, a nothing but a slap in the face to those heavily hurt and aggrieved families of lost loved ones.
Who have singly at first, I'm one of them,I and my Mother, who sought to meet with him as to why things were allowed to happen to hasten loss of life.

Then the singularly separate bereaved families came together, and there are now groups of them.
Who all acted quickly and got quickly medical facts along with other evidence before anything could be tampered with.

He.may well have met with family bereaved of his own friends or MPs.
He has with deceit stated he's met with other families.

He has never met with those I've said above, in fact he's REFUSED to and more than once too.
His heartless supporters won't care about that but supporting him on this makes them more heartless in my opinion, sorry to say.

Con MPs are threatened if they vote against him, he demonstrated what he'd do even to a most senior Con elder, Kenneth Clarke, in ,2019.

I and other thousands of others of those from really aggrieved families have been left waiting so long now for this inquiry to get our evidence presented to it.

Now he shockingly and insultingly says you have to wait another whole year.

So he can cut and run before the inquiry delivers it's findings by holding an election before it does.
With no questioning in the campaign, because as I said the inquiry still ongoing at the time.

A political deceiver and dangerous political liar is ALL I can say about this disgraceful Prime Minister.

Unforgivable 100%

Last edited by joeysteele; 13-05-2021 at 06:59 AM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote