The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieK View Post
It was pretty weird and suspicious...
1- The way Kate went for a run the following day
2- why wash Cuddle Cat, why wash the scent of your child off their favourite toy?
3- why refuse to answer the police questions during the interview, surely you would want to give as much info as possible to help police
4- why remove a fridge for a holiday apartment because it was broken, particularly when your child is missing??
5 - why continue to leave your children alone after one of them has told you she woke crying the.prvious night because ahe was scared and alone
6- on finding Maddie missing, why run out shouting "she's been taken" and leave the twins alone again. Surely your first instinct would be to protect them?
7 - why circulate a picture of her eye to the media after being told not to
8 - why tell family members the shutters had been smashed when they weren't?

That's just some weird behaviour that I can think of off the top of my head. I don't think they were involved and I know everyone would act differently when something of this magnitude happens to them but, in my opinion, their behaviour was weird and quite suspicious

Exactly , what kind of parents behave that way.

Also wasn't there something about the car having blood in it ?.

When Gerry has denied any wrongdoing , he's unconvincing.Even going as far as saying "how would I dispose of her" .

Kate had some disturbing quotes in her book about Madeline, describing in detail how she had "awful images of her daughter's perfect private bits being torn apart" . What the hell.

As I keep saying ,if the McCann's were a lower class or unemployed family living on a rough council estate then I think social services would have taken it alot more seriously.

And investigated the child neglect with a fine tooth comb ,and possibly took their other children away from them.

It feels like all responsibility has been brushed off , even when there was suspicion , things were dropped.