View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 01:53 AM #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I never said I had a problem with the content of the documentary...
IMO they would have had more of an impact on these issues had they raised them 2/3 years ago at the height of their fame......but the money they were making was obviously more important than their mental health at the time.
I hate racism and I hate bullying and I empathise with what they had to endure..both her and Jesy but why wait until now to bring it to light. People are having to endure bullying and racism all over the world but don’t have the platform they do and don’t have their wealth as some sort of comfort...because it is a comfort.
The old "why now?" bullsh*t when commenting on something you haven't even watched and so are embarrassing yourself coming out with comments that have no relation to it.
"People are having to endure bullying and racism all over the world" so Leigh-Anne is being criticised for trying to do her bit by making changes in the industry she can actually make a difference in, the record label she can have influence in, why exactly?

Don't bother doing anything guys, unless you can change the whole world yourself, overnight, don't bother.

As for 3 years ago being the "height of their fame", I'm not sure what measuring stick you're using but they made history at the Brits less than a week ago.

Last edited by Marsh.; 15-05-2021 at 01:57 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote