View Single Post
Old 15-05-2021, 03:33 PM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
The same thing would have been said then, 'Oh why didn't they say it sooner, I'm gonna make ignorant remarks about their mental health and their state of mind when I don't know their story or their struggles.'

If someone has suffered from abuse, it is down to them how they share their story, abuse doesn't have a time limit, you don't have to stay silent or speak about it at a specific time.

At the end of the day, a black woman has spoken about her experiences of racism, and white people are trying to dictate how and when she should have spoken about it and are making out that what she is saying is invalid because she's successful or has money. It's all just deeply ignorant.

You say one thing to look good, but your intent says another. 'She said have spoken about this when I dictate she should have (which would have been never), and she has no reason to complain because she has money and success and that makes racial abuse okay! There's also plenty of other people suffering so she should just put up and shut up because that's obviously the smart approach to mental health and getting people to discuss hard topics!'

Its my opinion...get over it.
rusticgal is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote