View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 01:58 PM #1444
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

….I actually really liked The Woman in the Window …Amy Adams is one of my favourite actresses plus it was an excellent overall cast as well…

Spoiler:

…it felt a little bit like another movie that was made with COVID restrictions because it was so non close contact filming…even when they were all at her apartment with the police officers…?…it was so lovely and perfect for her to have had an apartment big enough for them to be able to do the 2metre distance thing…it didn’t really have me on the edge of my seat like some movies of that type have …but it did have me edging closer to the edge in that it was quite tense in moments…

….I guess the reality of the police officer giving her, her phone to wipe when she was suicidal probably was a bit stretched…and then her being fine and outdoors etc at the end when it would have been such a process for her, which I’ve seen with agoraphobics……but I’m picking, I don’t know why the critics have been so harsh on it, it’s not a bad movie at all and an enjoyable couple of hours spent…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote