View Single Post
Old 16-05-2021, 02:05 PM #1447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
….I actually really liked The Woman in the Window …Amy Adams is one of my favourite actresses plus it was an excellent overall cast as well…

Spoiler:

…it felt a little bit like another movie that was made with COVID restrictions because it was so non close contact filming…even when they were all at her apartment with the police officers…?…it was so lovely and perfect for her to have had an apartment big enough for them to be able to do the 2metre distance thing…it didn’t really have me on the edge of my seat like some movies of that type have …but it did have me edging closer to the edge in that it was quite tense in moments…

….I guess the reality of the police officer giving her, her phone to wipe when she was suicidal probably was a bit stretched…and then her being fine and outdoors etc at the end when it would have been such a process for her, which I’ve seen with agoraphobics……but I’m picking, I don’t know why the critics have been so harsh on it, it’s not a bad movie at all and an enjoyable couple of hours spent…
Was it filmed in COVID restrictions?
I could've sworn this filmed in 2018, was sent back into reshoots after test audiences didn't understand it in 2019 and then the release delayed and ultimately sold to Netflix because theatres closed?

Then again, I could be thinking of another movie.

Spoiler:

I agree with your point about her suicide note. You would have thought her safety would be a priority after what they'd put her through?

Last edited by Marsh.; 16-05-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote