IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Right.

Have now received all 4 submissions.

The Euro Chick

LukeB

What can I say about LukeB that people don’t already know. He’s a big Captain America Stan and also loves Scarlet witch. He is not one to start an argument but if he feels the need to step in if he feels someone is being targeted he will step in and say how he feels. Luke had been a member of tibb for many years now and has one of the most post counts showing his love for big brother and the forum himself.

Luke is also a host on here. He has noted Big brother over the top for many years with the help of That guy, what’s his name.... anyway, he has been giving out the award for almost 4 times and he has also won a most loved before, showing that members of this forum also has love for him. He is just a good friend overall to me and will defend me if needed.

A downside to Luke is he is too trusting to some people. I can’t think of another con for Luke as it’s impossible to do it. He is a big Taylor Swift fan and loves listening to her music. He is usually seen in the Meghan and Harry threads defending Meghan to every inch he has and doesn’t understand the hate she gets from members.

Last seen here defending little mix star Leigh Anne from people who clearly never saw the show and had to put his foot down to show why it’s not just a stunt but reality people facing racism in our own country.

There’s nothing more I can say about Luke but what a great guy he is and if Luke wasn't here on tibb it would be a real shame on everyone here.

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote