BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

The Snowman

Nicky91

I don’t think there is a more known member on TiBB than Nicky, they are quite the spectacle to say the least. Although, I may change my opinion in a few hours. Some may see them as a troll, although others may consider them a good friend.

I’ve known of Nicky since they joined the forum and exchanged a few messages throughout the last few years. I’m not a well known member but we often find each other in the same place, and they like engaging in discussions or sending you private messages in attempt to get to know you and potentially become friends. I’ve even been asked to participate or help out in some of their games they hosted some time ago. It shows that they truly are a good person and are welcoming to any member here. I also think at times I may not have been the nicest to them, god, I have no idea how many times I have responded with**to a comment, but I now understand them more as I have grown up and are more aware and patient with people with disabilities.

It would be sly to blame any autistic person for their behaviour or actions if they are to do with their disability, but it is common knowledge Nicky can be quite a character of the forum with their indecisive attitude toward various topics discussed here. They’re known as a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest, and being from the Netherlands they should be extremely excited for the contest to be held in their hometown. However during the night that enthusiasm has fluctuated, as when I began writing for the challenge, they were an avid hater of the contest, but this morning when continuing the write up, I am happy to see they have changed their mind and are having a more positive outlook.

Some of my favourite Nicky moments throughout the years have been their many games that they have hosted which have been really interesting to look at despite never competing in any of them I don’t think, quite new to games here you see, done something similar before but that’s it :3 I also enjoyed their mass stanning of TiBB’s very own, Raph Korine who was a contestant in Big Brother UK 2017/Season 18. I also enjoy seeing an international user be so interested in our British culture, whether it be TV shows, our media or anything else.

They definitely are a marmite member of the sub where we either love them or hate them, but at least we can say we will never forget Nicky91.

-Snowman ⛄️

Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote