BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

IntoxiKated

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Henry
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

The Christmas Mug

Amy Jade

Amy Jade – TiBB Biography – Highs, Lows, in-betweens.

Where do we start with Amy Jade, she certainly has had her ups and downs since joining TiBB, as Amy was young when she first joined she made some schoolgirl errors and left the forum for a while due to these mistakes, Amy was very much missed during her absence, but it’s all water under the bridge now and she has come back a much more mature and well rounded young woman with a career in social care, a man hanging off her expensively jewelled arm and a plan for the future with her new life partner. Forgive me his name escapes me. She enjoys the finer things in life including expensive shoes. She is a passionate Little Mix fan and I would imagine pre-covid has seen them in concert many times. Amy has a good heart and volunteers at her local covid vaccination centre, she is a keen animal lover and will always be found in animal related threads wishing horrible outcomes on animal abusers.

Amy is a regular on the forum and has many friends across the spectrum that is TiBB. She has recently been spotted dabbling in the Harry and Meghan thread, which one I hear you cry? Well since Josy amalgamated all of them into one slimline thread which is now locked I couldn’t actually pinpoint the exact one at this moment in time. She is also a regular contributor to any Little Mix threads and any threads regarding the awful Bear where she gives him a resounding thumbs down. She can also be found in the music aisle and is a regular in the Soap section, particularly Eastenders. I don’t believe she engages very much in political threads and keeps her thoughts to herself on that one, but we would hope that she is a big Welsh Labour supporter

She opts out of Most Loved and TiBB awards type games which is a shame as we all know she would do well, but throws herself enthusiastically into games like TiBB Dancing on Ice, I think she might be still on the Ice as the last series remains on pause due to the pandemic. She is also a big fan of the real life series and will be found in that section commenting on a Sunday evening, usually about Jayne’s fondness for saving the men when they are crap

She also shone as one of the judges on Strictly Jakes dancing extravaganza, and was certainly more Motsi Mabuse than Shirley Ballas. She knew her stuff and made some wonderful observations on the stuttering pairs who graced the ballroom last time out. Hopefully she will return as I believe SJ is lining up another explosive series where TiBB hopefuls will once again stagger around the ballroom under the watchful eye of Amy.

All in all Amy is one of the TiBB greats and we hope she graces the forum for many years to come, unless it dies of course which is highly likely. Maybe Amy will have the defibrillator on standby to kick it back into life while the remaining TiBB members stand around singing Staying Alive, who knows.

Last edited by Kate!; 16-05-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Kate! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote