View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 05:59 AM #1465
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

….Detroit…WOW….

Spoiler:

…it took me a little while to settle into it, just because I didn’t understand how Will Poulter’s character was still out there and doing active duty when his superior had said that he was going to be charged for the first incident…but there he was and able to do what he did…I mean, what to say about a story like this, it was so harrowing and gruelling and terrifying…it felt more like a horror movie and them all waiting to die one by one…because it really was a horror and just staggering to think that this was just the late 60’s….I felt as though the courtroom part went too quickly but at the same time, it wouldn’t have worked for it to be any longer because of the verdict…how those poor people and their families would have felt …one of the most appalling of stories and injustice…… I was thinking while I was watching, with the emotional and physically torturous ordeal they were being put through…how it must be for an actor to play that….it’s not a movie/story that will leave the thoughts very easily…

Last edited by Ammi; 20-05-2021 at 06:01 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote