View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 12:45 PM #199
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
When you have a group (hamas) whose stated aim is to wipe out all jews in the world and they are a designated terrorist organisation, how can people support them.

We all feel for the plight of the palestinian people and innocents getting caught up in it on whatever side is abhorrent.

Israel are not blameless, hamas are not blameless, but until both sides agree to stop trying to kill the other you can't expect 1 side to say ok, hit me with what you got and we will just take it. There has to be agreement, and i don't think that's likely any time soon
Who is supporting them? Go on, be less vague.

Also if you think Hamas = Palestine then you don't understand this situation at all and you really should go fix your ignorance on the issue.

You're basically confusing a terrorist group for a nation and then making out that the group's actions make the frequent human rights abuse of palestinians an acceptable response. That Apartheid is an acceptable response, that going out and executing civilians is an acceptable response and displacing others and spitting in their face is an acceptable response.

It's ****ing not, I cannot stand how people are so accepting of human rights abuse and war crimes.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote