Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Nemesis is the killer
Leon Kennedy and Jill Valentine are the survivors.

Map is Raccoon City Police Dept (as seen in the RE2 remake)... it looks pretty great but unsure how it'll fit with this game.

The power initially seemed underwhelming, it looked like a cross between Plague (infecting survivors with the T-Virus through Nem's tentacle attacks) and your standard ranged killers (Pyramid Head, Deathslinger, Huntress) but there's a new mechanic that looks interesting (if a little bugged, but... it's DBD...)

Basically Nemesis also spawns NPC zombies to roam around the map and they can attack survivors too. Alternatively, Nemesis can kill them himself to boost his own power (like Myers, it has 3 tiers and his 3rd tier allows him to whip people from more range).

He looks pretty strong right now... the bug I mentioned is that I think the zombies are programmed to slowly approach survivors, and if one is hooked... that zombie pretty much face camps... so hopefully they fix that otherwise this might turn out to be another Twins chapter

Perks are interesting... I'll use the stats for their "level 3" effects rather than just a level 1 (like a peasant would use)

Killer:
- Lethal Pursuer - at the start of the game you can see everyone's auras for 7 seconds
- Hysteria - when you injure someone, every other survivor becomes oblivious for 30 seconds (cooldown of a minute though?)
- Eruption - you can kick a bunch of generators and once you down someone, all generators you kicked at some point explode and lose a chunk of progress (and start regressing)

Jill:
- Counterforce - you cleanse totems 20% faster and when you break one, you can see the aura of another one for 4 seconds and cleanse those ones 20% even faster.
- Resurgence - when you get unhooked you automatically have half your health back
- Blast Mine - most interesting one... you can trap a generator with a "mine" that - if the Killer kicks it - they are stunned and blinded for a good 5 or 6 seconds. It will blind other survivors nearby though.

Leon:
- Bite the Bullet - make no noise when healing, and if you fail healing skillchecks they only do 1% damage and don't notify the Killer any more
- Flashbang - similar to Jill's, where you can craft an item by hiding in a locker after doing a certain amount of gen. progress... it's basically the same as a firecracker or party starter though.
- Rookie Spirit - when you pass 5 repair skillchecks you can see the aura of any generator that is regressing (not sure if this would be useful for anyone other than a new player...)

Anniversary event looks really underwhelming... they've basically done the same as last year. New crown to unlock on all original characters (easy for killers, survivors have to escape with it and are more visible with it, but hey... survivors have easy Adept challenges so I think that's a fair trade). Some community challenge to unlock some Wraith and David skins that are super plain as well... same pattern as the ones Claudette and Deathslinger got last year (black with gold lines)... I know it sounds ungrateful but I think it's still really ****ing scandalous that every single nice skin in the game now is behind a paywall... I'm so glad I was able to unlock the really nice Hallowed Blight skins for Doctor, Hag, Huntress, Trapper, Wraith etc. back when they actually required gameplay to unlock rather than £8 a ****ing pop.

All in all it's a pretty underwhelming anniversary stream. It's here if you want it though:

No mention of what the next maps are going to be reworked (I would assume Swamp? but...the community is begging for Haddonfield...please...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote