View Single Post
Old 27-05-2021, 01:29 PM #160
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
The media have been on a mission all through the pandemic, anyone that denies that is kidding themselves

There will be an inquiry. People will have a chance to air their views. Cummings has a clear agenda and everything he utters should be framed with that in mind
What mission is that? Because from what I've seen, the major publications have been all too easy on the tories considering all the **** ups and outright corruption we've seen so far. If this was another party, the media would have crucified them by now.

I trust Cummings as far as I could throw him, but it makes little sense to go up there and lie through his teeth when common sense dictates that people will be looking for reasons to discount him from the off due to their Tory loyalty/indoctrination. There's enough reason to investigate his claims and as long as it's not a kangaroo court that handles it, I'd be willing to bet that a lot of his claims won't be completely off base, whether that will have any affect on the tory voters is another issue.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote