View Single Post
Old 31-05-2021, 12:23 PM #27
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Read through this thread, it'll give you some idea how the Education Secretary's request us going to play out. Antisemitism is justified for some who clearly believe Jews get everything they deserve regardless of the fact that they are British subjects and not Israelis. These are the same people who will remind us - not that we need reminding - all that not all Muslims are terrorists and worry for the safety of the Muslim community when n a bomb goes off. The same ones who label other people bigots and racists if they disagree with them in any way.
If that's what you've taken away from this thread then you have very poor reading skills indeed.

As usual, you've missed the point of what's been said to try to incorrectly brand people anti-semites and, in the process, be quite anti-semitic yourself.

The audacity of crying about people rightfully being called bigots while you're falsely branding people anti-semitic over their views of Israel's abuses is just so typically hypocritical of you.

Who is justifying anti-semitism? Give me examples, I won't hold my breath considering you never do give examples because you don't have any, because you lie as easily as you breathe.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, that's just a fact, kinda like how not all of Israel agree with the treatment of Palestine given the number of hung elections they tend to have. You keep hypocritically making out that criticising Israel is akin to being anti-semitic but you're just weaponising the long suffering of a people to try and fail to silence views that upset you, and it's disgraceful. Jews aren't responsible for what's happening to Palestine, that's entirely the fault of the Isreali government that continue to oppress and Palestinian people, engage in apartheid practices and commit endless offences regarding human rights.

By constantly trying to make out people are anti-semitic on this website when they clearly aren't, you undermine the suffering of the jews throughout the course of history. You should be ashamed.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote