View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 09:32 AM #37
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
If that's what you've taken away from this thread then you have very poor reading skills indeed.

As usual, you've missed the point of what's been said to try to incorrectly brand people anti-semites and, in the process, be quite anti-semitic yourself.

The audacity of crying about people rightfully being called bigots while you're falsely branding people anti-semitic over their views of Israel's abuses is just so typically hypocritical of you.

Who is justifying anti-semitism? Give me examples, I won't hold my breath considering you never do give examples because you don't have any, because you lie as easily as you breathe.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, that's just a fact, kinda like how not all of Israel agree with the treatment of Palestine given the number of hung elections they tend to have. You keep hypocritically making out that criticising Israel is akin to being anti-semitic but you're just weaponising the long suffering of a people to try and fail to silence views that upset you, and it's disgraceful. Jews aren't responsible for what's happening to Palestine, that's entirely the fault of the Isreali government that continue to oppress and Palestinian people, engage in apartheid practices and commit endless offences regarding human rights.

By constantly trying to make out people are anti-semitic on this website when they clearly aren't, you undermine the suffering of the jews throughout the course of history. You should be ashamed.
When you make anti-Semitic comments you show me who and what you are, and you're not the only one on this forum. If the mods knew enough about anti-Semitism, or cared enough to find out, you wouldn't get away with the poisonous, uneducated crap you spout. Your comments on this thread alone show me you are a massive anti-Semite... but you don't even realise what it is you've said! The Hamas apologists just don't get that their comments are anti-Semitic.

The saddest thing for me is that, you make wildly anti-Semitic comments because you don't really understand what anti-Semitism is. And then to to[ it all off the anti-Semite tells ME I should be ashamed.

Ridiculous.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote