View Single Post
Old 02-06-2021, 02:31 PM #39
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
When you make anti-Semitic comments you show me who and what you are, and you're not the only one on this forum. If the mods knew enough about anti-Semitism, or cared enough to find out, you wouldn't get away with the poisonous, uneducated crap you spout. Your comments on this thread alone show me you are a massive anti-Semite... but you don't even realise what it is you've said! The Hamas apologists just don't get that their comments are anti-Semitic.

The saddest thing for me is that, you make wildly anti-Semitic comments because you don't really understand what anti-Semitism is. And then to to[ it all off the anti-Semite tells ME I should be ashamed.

Ridiculous.
I've never said anything anti-semitic, you delusional pathological liar.

But go on then, Livia, prove that I've said anti-semitic stuff, go on. If I'm an anti-semite like you've said then it shouldn't be hard right? Point it out, explain. Where are my supposed anti-semitic remarks? This is a debate, so qualify your claims.

I won't hold my breath, because we all know you are talking out of your arse.

You're reducing the pain and suffering of an entire people in order to try to silence views you dislike, you're a disgrace and you make light of anti-semitism every time you utter your poisonous slander.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote