¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Just watched it as well... I have no idea what Art was doing but she was presenting it well and did seem to have a comedic eye about her performance. I appreciate what Elektra did but I think it was, essentially, just a drama student performance that I've seen a million times before, and 999,000 of them were probably better than hers.

I'd have had the bottom as Karen and Elektra. Scarlet was the right winner, sadly ("you never see drag queens on pole"... um.... Season 2, and Shea Coulee would like a word).

Even without all of the racism and the social media backlash I cannot fathom why Scarlet would be the choice for a winner here... everything that comes out of her mouth in confessionals is absolutely dripping with venom and ****ing conceit. She is, without a doubt, the nastiest and most entitled ****ing asshole this show has ever seen. At least the other cocky queens have something impressive to back up their mouth (Shannel, Alexis Michelle, Violet Chachki...)

I'm happy Elektra is gone because I tired of her victim edit in Week 2... but this season has been an utter chore to watch and unless Kita wins, it's probably the worst of all of them. Even a Kita win wouldn't see it escape from bottom 3 (along with Canada1 and US13).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 14-06-2021 at 02:41 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote