View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 02:52 PM #17
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slim Reaper View Post
I agree to an extent, and that on the surface it is a completely legitimate statement for someone to have made. It's not an accident that people are confused because a lot of work has been put in to make it this way.

Let me give you an example of what's currently happening on the ground there.

Palestinian neighbourhoods are being levelled so that Jewish settlers can come and take more of their land - which is more of what they've been doing and is completely illegal. Palestinians have been given the option to either bulldoze their own homes with nowhere to go, or wait for the Israeli government to come and bulldoze their homes (still nowhere to go), but now Israel will invoice them for the bulldozing work just to rub it in. That's the kind of human rights abuse and cruelty that the world is standing by and allowing to happen.

Israel only allow a few hours of water and electricity per day for their walled in Palestinian subjects.
…and the Hamas terrorist group involvement..?….one of the things that I also read was that there is so much propaganda from both sides, which complicates it even further as to being able to find truth to try to form thoughts….is there any reading/sites that you would recommend as being quite informative for a beginner as it were…?…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote