View Single Post
Old 17-06-2021, 08:27 AM #5758
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I'm just still so grateful for the move to be honest Ammi. My old place of employment started automatic disciplinary procedures if you were off for any reason more than twice in 6 months. And the place I was before that (the only other full-time employment I've ever been in) was fine about time off - but I was working 45 hour weeks on a 0-hour contract so didn't get paid if I wasn't there.

Having people who genuinely care about my health and wellbeing is still a novelty, 2 years in .
…yeah, I’ve lived with that for most of my working life, that nurturing environment that is obviously created for the children but it also extends to staff as well and also to parents…although, I know that all education establishments aren’t the same either and for some education staff, that isn’t the experience they have….how you’ve found that excellent fit with your job now also and how you’re feeling your worth in terms of care is something that will extend to and benefit all around you …..at least what I will say with your previous job…?…is that you thrived anyway in spite of…(…I know there would have been many times when you didn’t feel as though you were…)…but you did and that’s all part of how you’ve made this change happen…I really am thrilled for you…(…and Mrs TS and the little TS ladies….oh and puppy as well…….)…