Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Spoiler:

Caught this last night... another great episode, just sad that Jiggly had to go (primarily because I don't necessarily think she should've been in the bottom, nor Yara for that matter).

I'd have ranked them thusly... this is going to take a painful amount of recollection and I'm sure I'll change my mind later but oh well x

Blue Collar Looks:
1) Eureka - fit perfectly, slight comedic element, presented well, looked fantastic
2) Sonique - gorgeous... not a lot that requires explanation
3) A'Keria - didn't understand the criticism of this at all... she looked gorgeous and she was wearing a welder's helmet, Michelle
4) Ra'Jah - didn't look much but she sold the hell out of it... she was definitely "shaped" right underneath the abundance of HI-VIS.
5) Yara - slutty construction worker? yes please
6) Pandora - it was...very Halloween costumey... but also presented well and she looked good

7) Jiggly - looked really nice... didn't really seem that obvious what she was working as without the giant bin prop though
8) Ginger - if you're gonna go Mario just commit and copy the character. Maybe licensing got in the way and held her back from a better look?
9) Silky - looked alright. Nothing amazing.

10) Scarlet - the "circular saws" looked so homemade and tacky, and it was just... not cute
11) Jan - this... was not a blue collar worker? it was some tires? you missed the damn assignment, bitch
12) Trinity - she wore... flat workboots... on the runway... and brown pants... and someone else did her theme far better? How did she escape the bottom for this monstrosity?

Denim look:
1) Sonique - SHOOT. Stunning. Had a message. Looked phenomenal.
2) A'Keria - close to a shoot! That wig... Shut the **** up Michelle! In your tracksuit! Titless bitch!
3) Ra'Jah - such a cool and effortless look... again sold impeccably
4) Yara - THAT STOMACH... jesus christ. Stunning.
5) Jan - really nice and well-constructed but idk, didn't really stun me.
6) Jiggly - she looked gorgeous here

7) Pandora - looks fine... it's just nothing amazing but it also suits her so
8) Ginger - great shape but only the studding on the back was worth looking at
9) Scarlet - idk I just feel we've seen the Americana thing done to death
10) Eureka - she had a denim look in S10 that was far better than this. Great shape but that's about it.

11) Trinity - I really think this was a piss-poor take on the hippie look she did in S6 (and lipsynced to Whatta Man to). Weird earrings, bunched-up fabric. Ew.
12) Silky - this is a boot. It's more "red fringe" than denim and it just looks...tacky and flimsy.

Blue Ball Eleganza
1) Trinity - stunning, enough said
2) Sonique - again, stunning
3) Yara - so many gorgeous components on this look... don't know where to start
4) Scarlet - very obvious and overdone silhouette but to make it from scratch is incredible
5) Ra'Jah - I wasn't as wowed by this as the judges were but she still looked great.
6) Ginger - really flattering, and an unusual take on a look

7) Silky - really awkward fabrics so I have to give her props for pulling this off... but it was still messy. She also supposedly spent the most time helping other queens.
8) Eureka - really pretty look on her and was really brave to wear something so short and revealing, but it doesn't deserve top 3
9) Jiggly - I love her and in a way this was kinda cool and effortless... but it just got washed away by the competition.

10) Pandora - just... so ugly
11) Jan - Scarlet was right in clocking her for redoing a look. Looked boring in season 12 and looked boring again here.
12) A'Keria - I appreciate the ingenuity of using those cups but the final look was just a really weird shape to me and not at all flattering or pretty to look at.

Overall I think this makes the top 3 Sonique (winner), Ra'Jah and honestly Yara?! And the bottom 3 A'Keria, Silky and Trinity... with one of A'Keria or Trinity's looks saving them from the B2.

Also really tiring of Trinity already for not letting the beef with Yara go. It's unfortunate no one else voted to save Serena because we, as the viewers, can tell that TKB's comedy performance was... awful. To try and turn this edit of "I'm a queen spurned! I will have my vengeance!" is just so... delusional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 27-06-2021 at 04:38 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote