BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
What was the deal with Marie Farrell? Do you reckon she was lying for attention initially and never knew what her lies were going to cause?
I can't figure her out at all, initially I believed that she had seen a man but not one that fit Ian Baileys description (because on the police files her description of him changes drastically from a smaller, sallow skinned man to Ian bailey who is very tall and fair skinned) and I was thinking maybe the Police had intimidated her into saying it was Ian and saying Ian was threatening her but then in the Netflix Documentary there were witnesses who'd said they had seen Marie Farrell run from her shop telling them Ian baileys was threatening her so that would have been an elaborate ruse so then i was thinking OK maybe she was telling the truth originally and it was ian bailey but she'd changed her statement because maybe Ian bailey promised her money if he won his law suit? But now apparently she's got new information on who the man is? I don't know I think maybe she saw nobody at all and is just a massive attention seeker

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote