Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-netflix.html/

''Naturally, the events of Fallen Kingdom meant the Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous cast needed to leave the island to survive its destruction. But Season 3 concludes with the teens on a boat heading toward an uncertain future. Finally free from the island, they believe freedom is at hand. But unbeknownst to the characters, their vessel actually has an unseen creature onboard. It’s unclear how season 4 will build on this last-minute reveal.

“It’s clear that there’s plenty more story to tell,” showrunner Scott Kreamer told Entertainment Weekly. “It can go in a lot of different ways, but it does certainly seem that our kids, while escaping some peril… I don’t think they’re on their way to Club Med. … I’ll say this: For anyone who has been tracking the speed with which these seasons have been made available, that would only suggest that there’s a larger plan afoot.”

no specific release date yet for season 4

''Jurassic World: Dominion hits theaters on June 10, 2022. And considering how Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous has weaved into the recent trilogy, it’s certain to overlap with the next movie. The big question is whether the Netflix show — like the movies — will continue beyond this next installment.''

tbh it would be dumb not to continue with this show since it has been proven very very popular

would love if the kids end up on
Spoiler:

Isla Sorna, would also make sense to introduce us back to the Spino there ahead of JW: Dominion since the Spino was confirmed to be in that, so maybe we could get an insight into how it might be put into that upcoming movie

as for the stowaway dino,
Spoiler:

some speculation going on it might be a dilophosaurus, or another of the scorpius rexes given Wu only made one and it already gave birth to a second one quite fast after, so wouldn't surprise me if there was a third scorpius somehow
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote