BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Well this is Bizarre..........

Ian Bailey tells of his lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork

Fellow diners were stunned to see the famous singer sitting with the man who was the prime suspect in the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier

Ian Bailey says he sat down for lunch with Sinead O'Connor in West Cork to talk about poetry.

The unlikely pair were spotted sharing lunch at a restaurant in the West Cork village of Glengarriff earlier this week.

And Bailey, who was a prime suspect in the 1996 murder of French film maker Sophie Toscan Dui Plantier, told The Star newspaper that they talked about his work and the possibility of Sinead turning one of his poems into a song.

“She has become aware of my poetry and she was interested in my poetry with a view to turn one or two of them into songs — and that’s really what it was about,” Bailey said.

“Also Sinead is now a Journalist working for the Sunday Independent … Ms O’Connor approached me as a professional working journalist and expressed interest in talking to me about her new column in the Sindo.”

Bailey has had fresh notoriety since the release of two high-profile documentary series recounting the circumstances of the death of Sophie Toscan du Plantier in West Cork in 1996.

He has taken to social media, with a Facebook page, and claims to have attracted a huge online following in a very short time.

“I was a social media virgin until recently and then I put up posts and went from zero to 100 in 60 seconds.

“I put up a Twitter account, Facebook account and Instagram and I noticed I am getting quite a lot of contact from members of the female sex through my Facebook page,” he said.

“I just happened to notice that I’ve had a lot of contact through Facebook and the majority of the contact is from ladies."

“All of this is completely novel and new to me.”

In 2019 Bailey was convicted in absentia in a French court of the murder of Sophie Toscan Du Plantier.

He has always maintained his innocence and fought every attempt by the French authorities to extradite him.

https://www.corkbeo.ie/news/local-ne...8p9_eRQh3q6rKU

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 15-07-2021 at 11:48 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote