View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 03:08 PM #4
Nah

Nah

That was such a strange maxi challenge to me. I thought there would be more acting than just them talking about their insecurities and not bringing more to it. It was weird.
A lot of touching stories But now that we got our dose of sob stories, I hope they don't milk them too much for the next 58 episodes.
I do agree with Ru, the best team was Eureka's and clearly Ginger was the top AS of the week. This is what she's good at, it's a deserving win.

Runway wise, I liked all of them except Jan's. It was messy and not pleasant to look at. Ra'Jah's was my favorite.

For a minute I thought Bianca would have really lip synced It's always good to see her on the show. Good surprise to see Mayhem as the lipsync assassin. She can turn the party and as a boy he's so fine. I love a chunky one for my eyes
The lipsync was fun, and funny for once. Ginger can read the phone book and make it funny and Mayhem brought her funny personality into it. It was closer to what you can see in an actual lipsync at the club or at the bar.

I'm not too bothered to see Scarlet go. I wish she has done more though she should have placed top for the Blue Ball but it is what it is. Contrary to Ra'Jah who has shown a lot of growth since her season, I haven't seen the same from Scarlet. But he's a sweetheart and less of a "villain" than in S11.