¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Unfortunately Scarlet was probably cast as a filler queen in the producers' minds... they'd have wanted to push the narrative of Ginger, Sonique, Eureka and maybe Trinity a lot more than the others. Jan gives them a lot of the typical reality TV fodder (overconfidence, showboating, irritating everyone else), Ra'Jah is talking-heads gold and then there's old fan favourites like Pandora and Yara to fill in the gaps. As a result it seemed inevitable when this season premiered that the likes of Scarlet, Silky, Serena and to an extent A'Keria would be filler

I did object a little to the "robbed!!" allegations re: Scarlet in the early weeks just because she did good but not that good... but I won't object to them this time. She did a good job, and Jan did terribly and deserves to be stoned to death to leave. Especially since wins don't seem to matter any more

Oh I was typing on my phone with my earlier post so I'll go into more details...

- The lipsync was fantastic. Ginger is a pro at a comedy lipsync and Mayhem did fantastically too, really good and unusual song choice that allowed them both to fluorish.
- The runway was pretty great... Trinity's was stunning, Eureka/A'Keria/Ra'Jah/Ginger/Scarlet looked great... I liked Pandora's for once, and... yeah I didn't like Sonique's, sadly was just a weird shape on her. (jan's didn't meet the criteria at all but oh well... don't want to start sounding like a hater )

Now Ginger has a win under her belt I'm sure she'll perform a little more confidently... which is good because this was starting to become a two-horse race between Trinity and Ra'Jah I'm surprised Eureka has taken such a backseat, but then I wonder if she's entered with the same mentality as Silky: don't want to shout over everyone, don't want to hog the limelight, don't want the fans to call me an attention-seeking asshole, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote