View Single Post
Old 19-07-2021, 07:48 AM #47
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

….hmmm, a completely different story from Sinead to explain their meeting…

“She has become aware of my poetry and she was interested in my poetry with a view to turn one or two of them into songs — and that’s really what it was about,” Bailey said.

…this claim of Ian Bailey, she’s responded to in the media and social media etc to say that it’s absolutely untrue…the reason for their meeting was because Sinead is now writing for the Sunday Independent and as a journalist, there were ‘5 questions’ that she wanted to ask him that she personally can’t recall him being asked before….she said that Ian Bailey suggested that they had their photograph taken by a friend of his, which she had no objection to…?…(…he obviously had pr set intentions to sell this as he’s rushed in with ‘a version’….

"I was told that a photo was being taken by a friend. I don't have any problem seeing that photo used in newspapers, I do have a problem with him telling people I'm going to use his poems for songs,"

…she’s planning on writing her article as intended but Ian Bailey seems to have rushed to ‘sell’ his story…it really bothers me that he’s made so much money and had so much infamy from Sophies’s brutal murder, as if he’s revelled in it…one of the things with the two documentaries being made and being made so close together….back to back, really…is the different perspective between them because there was only one that Sophie’s family would agree to take part in if it was made more as a tribute to her life as well…when I thought about it, her family haven’t taken part in all of them or taken very little part in some….whereas, I read that Ian Bailey was annoyed that he hadn’t been more featured in a Murder in West Cork…(…I think it’s that one that’s mainly the family, I watched them both so close together…)…it feels like he’s really exploited her murder for self publicity, I think that was said in something…something along the lines of…what would his work/career been without this and Sophie to ‘influence’….why would an innocent man be almost insisting on being a part of any documentary…why would he feel slighted for not being part of anything when apparently he was no part of her dearth according to his claims…I would believe him more if he didn’t seem to search publicity for his ‘victim’ …for financial gain…?…for ego gain…?…for his work…?….

….anyway, Obviously Sinead has bias in her feelings toward him but she also stated that after he’d had a few drinks of alcohol in their meeting, she felt that his demeaned changed to be quite threatening and intimidating….

…some of the questions that she had particularly wanted to ask Ian Bailey…

What do you think should happen to whoever killed Sophie?

What would you say to that person [who killed Sophie] if they were here now?

Why he has never made a public appeal for the real killer to come forward

…before Sinead has got her article out, lots of stories in multiple media already from Ian Bailey giving his account first…Sinead showed ‘xenophobia toward his English-ness…’….

…she tried to get him drunk so that she could claim that he was aggressive when drunk….

…victim, victim, victim, victim, victim, victim….me, me, me, me, me, me….

…a small thing maybe, but one thing that he said toward the end of the last documentary that really made me shudder and has stayed with me…was him referring to Sophie as ‘that woman’…..

…such good luck to Sinead in her journalistic career…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote