7. Lisa

8. Marcus
9. Charlie

1. Bea
2. David
3. Hira

4. Tom
5. Kenneth

Karly robbed legend</3 Her eviction was so cruel! Her delight at 40 cigs to sobbing over her sodden matches was my favourite moment of the series so far. I really wish our queen stayed! I've really enjoyed watching her this week and she's managed to actually display Noirin as my fave for the week. Marcus is really so miserable and boring and I can't stand when the camera pans to him any longer. ADORED the returns of Michelle, Makosi, Craig and Nikki Sophie's singing made me screech and I howled at Craig dragging Sophie and Karly for their extensions and them gasping at each other and Makosi telling Siavash there was a second house with 12 better housemates in it <333 As well as Nikki dragging Marcus and having a go at Karly for wanting Pete in the task over her! My favourite week so far I loved it. Bea and David look really promising! I already know Tom and Kenneth don't last long so I shan't get my hopes up and I'm undecided on Hira. Her not understanding the secret mission INFURIATED me.
Isolating for 8 days now and got a new laptop so lets get BB10 finished!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote