BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Just be hostile to the love interest in Season 3 Nicky and then you're well away.

I've played the first Luigi's Mansion Game on the 3DS and it is a decent Game, but I'm sorry the difficulty is far too high for my tastes (and I say that as someone that's beaten SMT: Nocturne & San Andreas) so I'm not a wimp when it comes to difficult Video Games.

However the level that beat me lasted over 40 minutes with no checkpoints, aggressive enemies, finding Mario's items which can be frustrating, and then the actual boss fight with Boo had clunky as hell controls and it ended up killing me.

Basically if Nintendo do a version of Luigi's Mansion that actually has a checkpoint at that level then I'd give the Game another chance as all of the levels that I'd played are actually well made, but to me there's a difference between difficult and then being unreasonable, and sadly Luigi's Mansion has fallen into the unreasonable camp for me.

I've also been replaying FIFA 12 which was fun to play.
i like most of the characters so far in season 3, am now at episode 2 ''ties that bind part 2''

the revelation of
Spoiler:

Richmond been taken over by new frontier, and we sent Eleanor and Kate to that without protection, the looks on most their faces

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote