Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Was Hugo out of line tonight?…. To say that in front of everyone when he could have said it face to face in private..with someone who has supported him from day 1…I think Yes.
I mean Toby is out of his depth in there…he has done it to two girls now…but that’s the name of the game. Chloe didn’t mind snogging him behind Kaz’s back then got distraught when he linked arms with Abigail…I mean which one was worse?…especially when Abigail said she asked him to do because of her shoes
I don’t think Chloe and Toby were genuine…he is far too immature.
Hugo was being a jealous pr ick tonight. No girl has fancied him. Two women fancied Toby. He was TOTALLY out of line saying those awful things. Chloe would possibly have held on to Toby if she wasnt a jealous little bitch. Abigail handled the whole situation much better. She even went and TALKED to Chloe saying not to blame Toby for linking arms that she had asked him to cos of her shoes. I think Abigail and Toby are much more suited. If Chloe had just taken a step back and not been all sulky she might have stood a chance
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote