BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

51. FIFA 12 (Nintendo 3DS Version)

Genres - Sports
The reason why I'm singling out the 3DS version is because it's quite different to the Console versions graphically and the mechanics are more simple.

The simplicity of the Game is what I love, if you're playing as a team with **** players then you will do ****, if you have decent players then you'll do well, sadly however not every FIFA Game can get the balance that this gem has imo.

50. Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Genres - Survival Horror
For me personally this is the scariest Resident Evil Game that I've ever played, it basically rips off the Outlast/Alien Isolation Gameplay with a bit of the Resi action in the mix, and tbf to Capcom they do a really good job at this type of Horror Game.

It was also nice to have a new playable protagonist in the Resident Evil franchise because as iconic as the other protagonists are, it would get stale if the franchise kept recycling Leon, Chris, Jill, and Clare.

49. Heavy Rain

Genres - Interactive Drama, Action-Adventure
I know that Quantic Dream are in some legal trouble at the moment, but innocent until proven guilty as they say.

And it still doesn't change that Heavy Rain is a fantastic Video Game, at first when I first bought the Game and started playing it a few years ago I was nervous about if the Game would be to my tastes. But it quickly won me over.

It's ashame that French TV Shows don't have the writing standards of Heavy Rain as my opinion of their TV industry would be very different.

I'll leave it here for today, it's fun doing this list and I hope that you guys are finding it fun too.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 26-07-2021 at 09:12 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote