BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

34. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Genres - Platformer
To me personally this is my favourite Crash Bandicoot Game as it is more polished than the first Game, and the difficulty was probably the most balanced in the franchise for me personally.

Overall I thought that the Game was really strong.

33. Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

Genres - RPG
I can't remember which version I played again now, but I remember having so much fun with Diamond & Pearl. I never actually beat the Game though because I was really **** at Games as a kid, like really bad.

I know that the Game is getting remade for the Switch at some point so maybe I'll have my rematch then.

32. Mass Effect: Andromeda

Genres - Action RPG
In fairness this is the only Mass Effect Game that I've played so I've not got any other installments to compare it to.

But to me the Game was a really fun ride, I'm probably biased as I do love Space Opera settings and storylines, but to me it was fun exploring the Ship, it was fun exploring the planets, the main story was good, the side missions were fun, and I only encountered about two glitches in the Game which weren't that bad to fix.

All in all I think that this Game gets a rough ride when it's actually got alot of content to it.

I'll try to do more later.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote