BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

31. Pokemon Sun & Moon

Genres - RPG
I remember finding this Game so addictive to play, I sometimes would be playing until midnight somedays I was that addicted to the Game.

I also feel like the story had a bit more effort put into it than in previous installments.

30. Saw: The Video Game

Genres - Survival Horror
I've got to say that I honestly don't blame people for snubbing this Game because normally Movies being adapted into Video Games can be mixed in quality, I only bought the Game because I'm a huge fan of the franchise, and Cex were selling it for £5 at the time so I had it as a cheap Game to accompany my Uncharted 4 purchase.

Obviously if you don't like the Movies then this Game won't be for you, but as someone that does enjoy the Films this Game does a really good job at recreating the Saw magic.

The combat is a bit clunky at first, but the main selling point of this Game is the Puzzles, I dare anyone to name one Game from the PS3 era with a more iconic and difficult set of puzzles than Saw. The Game really embraces Saw's sick nature through the Puzzles, you're always on edge every time a new "game" started up.

The atmosphere in the Game is truly like the Films too, plus you do get multiple endings.

I'll leave it here for now.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote