6. Siavash
BB10

Day 93 - Final

1. Sophie
2. David
3. Rodrigo
4. Charlie

5. Siavash

Great final 5 ultimately I guess! Sophie is such an amazing winner - one of my favourite winners of all time!

BB10

Whole Series Ranking

1. Noirin
2. Sophie
3. Bea
4. Karly
5. David
6. Lisa
7. Sophia
8. Angel
9. Sree
10. Rodrigo
11. Charlie
12. Saffia

13. Marcus
14. Hira
15. Issac
16. Beinazir

17. Siavash
18. Tom
19. Cairon
20. Freddie
21. Kris
22. Kenneth

It's a shame that the ratings were lower than normal for a C4 series and it got a bad rep and was blamed for the show's cancellation because BB10 was Big Brother at its best. It's a testament to the cast how many of them are in green and orange and how much I enjoyed watching them. My top 4 in particular have now joined some of my favourite housemates of all time. Noirin and Sophie had such brilliant arcs in particular and Bea was an amazing villain to watch. I still stand by my opinion from last year that Karly had more to give! David and Lisa are extremely underrated housemates on this forum as well. I've been through my old rankings from when I watched the first half last summer and reminded myself of how much I enjoyed watching the likes of Sophia, Angel and Sree too. A few placings of course may not match how I've ranked certain weeks but obviously I can only go off of how I have felt in the moment of creating my final series ranking and writing it all up and posting. BB10 is such an amazing series and in my opinion the best ever after 6, 7 and 5 respectively!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote