BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strictly Jake View Post
I'm hooked at all the drama

But I'm starting to think this must all be scripted now surely.

It's as if the producers have gone whoops we didn't realise this many people from casa amor would be staying...erm what's the best thing to do...ok we shall send a text

"Tyler you be a good boy and try and get Kaz back that leaves 2 casa amor people single. Ooh Toby you go over there and pretend to like Chloe again that leaves Mary and Abigail and Dale on the chopping block. Teddy and Faye aww that's sweet yeah yous get back together we are sorry we tried to manipulate your relationship but at least we can get rid of Sam now. Liberty and Jake your our favourites so just keep that going. Oh and Liam you messed up big time and don't deserve Millie's forgiveness but for the sake of the program Millie your taking Liam back. Oh and now it's time for a recoupling and all you casa amor people will be going home. Plus Abigail. Sorry Abigail. Yes it was a waste of time for us to even do Casa. But hey it brought the ratings. Now all do as your told and you'll get your modelling contracts. Love from the Love Island Team xx #putting on a show #its all fake"
lol Jake

I do think there is a lot of scripting going on

like Chloe and Millie talking about Lillie and how they would never know what actually went on and then ping...I got a taxt ...and when the ping came we cut to Liam saying 'fack' why would he do that it could be a text about anything

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 03-08-2021 at 08:05 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote