View Single Post
Old 06-08-2021, 06:06 AM #714
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

…I’m still rooting for Faye and Teddy……Faye really seems to feel that she’s just ‘not good enough’…she’s said some lovely things about Teddy as well and how ‘cool’ she thinks that he is and how she doesn’t feel that she’s a ‘cool’ person at all…it’s as if, if she says things out loud and constantly puts herself down, she’s succeeded in guarding herself/her heart and she can’t be hurt but that obviously isn’t how it is ….these ‘couplings and attractions’ are something that come about because of the nature of the show, they’re accelerated and intensified emotions in a manufactured situation, really….so many/so quickly say…oh in the real world, yes we’ll be together etc, etc and we have a future…and then the reality of relationships can barely last any time at all…Faye is being honest in that she doesn’t know..she doesn’t know whether this is real and something to let her guard down and place her trust in..(..is what I think…)…and being that person who seems to have had trust betrayed, her leaning and self protection is to look from the negative of all of the reasons why it wouldn’t work/of their differences and different circles and worlds etc…as she said, she needs to stop looking so much to the future because the future is going to tell her …no, you’ll be hurt …and she needs to focus on the now because she relates ‘out ones’ that haven’t happened in a self protective way…

…I hope they get through this……either Faye and Teddy or Chloe and Toby for me…

…who would have thought that Toby’s dramas would be the least complicated ….
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote