BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

my ranking after launch/episode 1

1) Jorg, what a legend, definitely very oldschool showbizz

2) Marie, another icon, i mean just wow at how many kickboxing titles she already has won wow

3) Melanie, love her, very much the mommy of the group in there

4) Heike, she's a national treasure too, but i have respect for her she has overcome a severe depression and looks positive towards life again

5) Uwe, first farmer in promi BB, yeah baby he is just so likeable, charismatic, genuine friendly

6) Danni, she definitely honors that nickname for herself ''queen of reality tv'' i expect some fab moments from her

7) Mimi, at first sight you would think oh no not some love me do bimbo, but there is more to her than just the girl from the bachelor,

8) Rafi, hmm bit middle of the road, could be a easy puppet for one of the more stronger players to form alliance with

9) Eric, ok umm he gives me a bit of a BBUS Enzo vibe, very laidback type of personality

10) Danny, the horror that this weirdo has a 500k insta fanbase, can see him going far so i hope he won't annoy me too much

11) Ina, the stereotypical glamour loving footballer's wife type, kinda found her coming across bit of a airhead, but might be proven wrong as days go on i don't know it is early days but have to make my ranking immediately so sorry Ina for now

12) Daniel, most irritating laugh award goes to you, that laugh you can get a headache of real easily also i don't believe in this fortune telling crap whatsoever, fortune teller signing comparisons, i loved Lilo more, him is just annoying and already being a sleazeball around the women
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote