View Single Post
Old 07-08-2021, 11:48 AM #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
…. let’s talk about sex, baby, let’s talk about you and me, let’s talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be…let’s talk about sex…

…this series has so been manufactured and manipulated within an inch of its TV life but Faye is phenomenal……I don’t think that she’s going to play the game to be part of one of the last couples standing…she wears her emotions and heart on her sleeve and the lady means what she says and she says what she means and she feels that there are things that he didn’t tell her, she feels betrayed again and betrayal is such a red flag for her….but also betrayed by Jake….who has been declaring his ‘Sisterly’ friendship for all the girls and then encouraging and supporting the boys to betray ‘his sister’s’ couplings….ultimately it’s their own choices but a big reveal of something in him that his female friends were unaware of and his own defining and boundaries of ‘friendship’….

…I don’t think that Faye and Teddy will remain a coupling but then Faye has always felt their differences so much and feared their future in terms of boyfriend/girlfriend…. maybe they’ll keep a friendship from it all as they go forward, I’m rooting for that….

Well Teddy said during the game "she never told me that"...do you really think they both told each other every little detail..of course they didnt. Neither were 'totally' honest. Did Teddy start ranting and screeching like a Banshee and behaving like a foul mothed yob?... There is wearing your heart on your sleeve but there is also a way of putting your point across. Teddy kissed someone...he was sexually attracted to...Faye kissed someone she was physically attracted to otherwise she wouldnt have kissed him. If the role was reversed and Teddy reacted to Faye like that I really dont think you would be saying the same things about him.
Faye loves the drama and she loves an argument ...shes been like it from day 1. Her ears are pricked up 24/7 and then she gets involved even when its none of her business....and lets not commend her on not being there for the win...she just wants airtime and publicity and thats just what she has achieved for all the wrong reasons.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote