Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley. View Post
Yeah, the twist really sabotaged Stephanie. I never enjoyed it. She was 19 and forced into faking a relationship with a 42 year-old? I would have said absolutely not in the DR.
Yeah it was awful I don't know what they were thinking asking Stephanie to do it. Should have been one of the older women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
BB9

Day 9 - Stephanie Evicted

1. Stephanie
2. Alexandra
3. Jennifer
4. Sylvia
5. Lisa
6. Bex
7. Rachel
8. Rex

9. Dale
10. Kathreya
11. Dennis
12. Mohammed
13. Darnell
14. Luke

15. Mikey
16. Mario

Gutted our Steph was out first! She was an amazing housemate and I really didn't like the way Mario spoke to her at all. The Alexandra and Sylvia duo Really like a lot of them this year and then I'm pretty much meh on the rest. I just don't enjoy Mario and Mikey as a duo at all but I'm sure I'll begin to like Mikey a bit better once he's away from Mario.
BB9

Day 16 - Alexandra Ejected

1. Alexandra
2. Sylvia
3. Jennifer
4. Bex
5. Dale
6. Lisa
7. Kathreya
8. Rex
9. Rachel
10. Mohammed
11. *Stuart*

12. Dennis
13. Luke
14. Darnell
15. Mikey

16. Mario

I liked Alexandra and thought she was a bit misunderstood? She could be quite aggressive but I also think she showed a softer side and I actually believed her in the diary room during her ejection I don't think she would have outright said those things on national TV. A part of me just really likes her I don't know. I'm liking a lot more of the house this week. I just find myself trying to skip all of Mario's bits because he makes me cringe so much sksksk Stuart seems decent from his VT but we shall see!
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote