Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

my scores and comments

Austin: meh song choice, but fab vocal execution 7.0/10

Sophie: boring, and you lack star quality for me 6.0/10

Alien Uncovered: don't listen to Jake, ladies this didn't fell flat, every teen girl wants to be angels like you, this was sassy 9.0/10

Ben: omg well this is one way to please me, i am a massive daughtry fan, didn't know this song though but this was amazing 9.0/10

Four of Diamonds: i'm happy Jake selected you girls for wildcards team, i had been doubting between you and Miss Dynamix, this was okay but i see more potential 7.5/10

Sam: sorry i am not starstruck about you, this was bland 6.5/10

Kiera: the problem for me is when you get stitched up with a song from a worldclass act, you always are going to be worse than the original, and i didn't feel the real you coming through here more a mediocre karaoke performance at best 5.0/10

Nu Vibe: nonsense Jake, you guys easily have the potential to become even bigger than Blue, didn't like this from Ed, do love the rendition you guys gave us here 9.5/10

Relley C: you really suit the EDM genre, i can soooo see you touring with Steve Aoki, great job, you did better this first week than most others 8.5/10

Janice: oh pls never a Tones and I song, on second thought at least you do have a lovelier voice for this song gurl, you get older by the day but you still sound fab, your like a very fine wine 10/10

Andrea: the most modern performance i've ever heard you doing, don't think i would've given you this song choice if i were your mentor, but fab job, one advice for you Lewis, try showcasing everything from him, you got a true frontrunner here, who can slay well in both english and italian music 9.5/10

Grace: this was interesting for sure, also very emotional for me personally wow 8.5/10

Miss Dynamix: immediately when you heard you queens, i thought i had to give you girls this song, STAR QUALITY all over here, also you girls could play the leads in a sister act musical top class performance 10/10

Matt: would your style do well in UK charts, yes but do you have international appeal, maybe this was a good solid performance well done mate 8.5/10

Shan: love the song, love the artist choice either so well done to your mentor, that said i find you incredibly overrated, however you are talented, i am struggling what sort of score i should give you, i hope you advance to next round but pls improve from my feedback, try to be more diverse genre wise, experiment a little by taking more risks, i'm sure you are capable of being a allrounder but for now a 8.0/10

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

No.1 Fan of Queen Anastasia ''Nastia'' Stan!!!!!!
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote