Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal. View Post
Yeah it was awful I don't know what they were thinking asking Stephanie to do it. Should have been one of the older women.

BB9

Day 16 - Alexandra Ejected

1. Alexandra
2. Sylvia
3. Jennifer
4. Bex
5. Dale
6. Lisa
7. Kathreya
8. Rex
9. Rachel
10. Mohammed
11. *Stuart*

12. Dennis
13. Luke
14. Darnell
15. Mikey

16. Mario

I liked Alexandra and thought she was a bit misunderstood? She could be quite aggressive but I also think she showed a softer side and I actually believed her in the diary room during her ejection I don't think she would have outright said those things on national TV. A part of me just really likes her I don't know. I'm liking a lot more of the house this week. I just find myself trying to skip all of Mario's bits because he makes me cringe so much sksksk Stuart seems decent from his VT but we shall see!
BB9

Day 23 - Dennis Ejected/Sylvia Evicted

1. Jennifer
2. Sylvia
3. Rex
4. Rachel
5. Lisa

6. Kathreya
7. Bex
8. Mohammed
9. Darnell
10. Luke
11. Mario
12. Dale

13. Mikey
14. Stuart
15. Dennis

Gutted Sylvia is gone! She was a great housemate but I can see why she went as she had such a messy last week hiding food and flirting with Stuart. So many of the cast were frustrating during Fight Night 2 but I can't help but find Jennifer a scream? The way she caused it all sksks. I'm really enjoying this series so far I hope the quality doesn't diminish much but I imagine it does unfortunately as the boot order doesn't look the best.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote