View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 12:39 PM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
Yeah that does seem odd ... Maybe it's beyond the statute of limitations?

Or maybe Prince Andrew didn't technically break any laws? Though I can't see how unwanted or forced sex isn't rape ... Maybe the coercion was carried out by Epstein's people, and it was in London she was over the age of consent, which might not teeechnicalllyyyyy mean Andrew broke the letter of the law, if he could plead ignorance to her not wanting it?

Gahh who knows, if the allegations are true he should certainly face more than a civil suit?
…hmmmmmm…(…I think, Oliver…)…because a civil suit can go through its process without his physical presence there…?…that the criminal one can’t unless he can be questioned first by the FBI/US authorities and that’s something that has apparently been requested of him several times through legal teams with a refusal…isn’t his ‘story’ though that he was never asked and of course he will oblige if he ever is asked……I’m not sure that a criminal case could be pursued without him first being given the opportunity to respond to questioning…/whatever you say can be used in evidence against you etc etc /rights…it’s a different process for a civil/personal case…
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote