Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

That was crazy times.

I still think that the Show could be big if it came back and was managed properly.

If it were me bringing it back this is what I'd do to try and get it back to the height of it's popularity.

1. Bring back Live Feed in some capacity, either on TV, a Streaming platform like Netflix, or by pressing the red button. But to me it has to be there otherwise Big Brother's concept of being like 1984 doesn't exist and it's just an imposter pretending to be Big Brother.

2. Get the Documentary styled filming technique back as I personally liked that style more than the filming style that Ch5 BB went for which just looked really tacky, and more suited to a Drama Show.

3. The casting would need to be more diverse again, and I don't just mean racially, but also sexuality, nationality, and heck someone from Birmingham would be nice. Because my main issue with Ch5 was they would mainly cast middle to upper class straight white people from London, Essex, or Kent, there's nothing wrong with casting those types of people, but it shouldn't be 95% of the lineup.

4. Bring BBLB back as it was the best BB spinoff Show imo.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote