View Single Post
Old 14-08-2021, 07:35 AM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default So long/farewell TiBB…

…I’ve loved so much of the time I’ve spent here….we’ve laughed, we’ve cried, we’ve screamed and shouted etc…we’ve lived the rough and we’ve held onto that smooth to balance it all ….together through our good times and bad times…James is aware that I wish for my account to be deleted so that will probably happen in the very up and coming…I have contact with many of you off the forum and hopefully that’ll continue …and I am going to (attempt…)…to set up a forum but well, forums are just a bit sooooo 2012 in general, I think …so I’m not sure whether that’s something that will create any interest, I’ll see but you can let me know through email if it’s something that you’d want to be a part of and that’ll help to gage interest etc and I’ll look into all the technical stuff involved…I’ll also pop onto Discord chat room from time to time as in the few times I’ve popped by to sit awhile, I’ve personally found it a great vibe and lovely place to be in catching up with those terrific members that we sadly don’t see much of anymore….anyways, I’m not great at ‘personal threads’ so that’s kind of the main points….….

…be safe, be happy and take care …