BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default my review so far (continuing)

Stefano Keizers: dull dull dull, does this turd have to be in every show

Jasmine Sendar: fame ***** this one, from the has been soap onderweg naar morgen which was axed 10 years ago lol

Jan van Halst: vile signing, hate him as football pundit

Eva van de Wijdeven: who?

Defano Holwijn: who?

Britte Lagcher: who?

Annemiek Koekoek: lol, the boerin bertie 2.0 will not work again i think

Robbert Rodenburg: umm lol

Sandra Ysbrandy: i know her but a definitely first boot vibe

Jasper Demollin: ugh he's gonna be annoying like the rest of the streetlab trolls

Dyantha Brooks: comes across as a stuck up bitch on tv, why do they have to sign her really RTL

John de Bever: O M G, YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS got my favourite sorted love him so much, do think he can possibly make it far either, he's soooo likeable, socially very easy, charismatic, and he loves a good challenge, his reason for entering ''at age of 56 let me be a little crazy and sign up''

Rene van Meurs: better comedian signing than Stefano for sure at least someone who hasn't been in many of these shows yet, but seems good profile enough, and now he had the time bc of covid

Sterrin Smalbrugge: interesting signing, i always love the unusual sort of names, maybe she can inspire our nature legend Freek Vonk to one day do the show that would be cool

Sylvana Ijsselmuide: hmm nice to have a music presenter onboard, i like her from Xite as well, one of my current fave music channels over here

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 21-08-2021 at 07:09 AM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote