Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Hey sorry to interrupt, but I just finished my own watch of survivor from season 1-40. It took about 5 years or so but I'm glad I did because any season that had returning players I could understand what they're about.
Best of luck Daniel, it's a great series but it's a commitment!
Edit: maybe more than 5 years I actually lost count
Edit X2: from watching it from start to finish I can confidently say it's greatest reality tv show I ever watched to be able to see the beginning and how it gradually became the game it is today. It beats every game that has ever been made. The best. Anyway sorry, I'll follow this thread and will be interested how you feel about each season Dan
I too have been struggling through this watch for around nearly six years now (how time flies) I did have a break from December 2016 to last summer though and then another break from last August to now. I love it but I think I can only binge so many at a time before it becomes too repetitive.

I made the mistake of not watching in order when I first watched. So I’ve currently seen 23/40 seasons but not in order I update my series faves and rankings in the OP.

The thread title still says currently watching Vanuatu too from 2016 when I first tried to watch it and gave up
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote