View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 11:34 AM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Sharon Osbourne
BB2023: Yinrun

We are talking the last Five years. But yeah don't want to talk further about it it was awful.

What I'm saying is I have a lot more information on my religion than anyone else and I have seen with my own eyes how things are handled and how they should be handled.

Unfortunately there can be times things happen and people slip through the net. But it isn't a rule of the religion to protect them. We find it all as disgusting as anyone would and I have many family members who are elders and really wouldn't support a pedo!

It's just us a religion that always seem to have these labels thrown at us yet of you saw a headline saying Muslims are a bunch of violent rapists. Imagine the flack. Yet you will find a couple of violent rapists that are Muslims

A pedo is a pedo no matter what religion or maybe profession they claim. It's that person that's the problem and not the religion nor the profession.

There are a lot of lies spread but as someone that's seen it with their own eyes just telling it how it really is

Last edited by Strictly Jake; 03-09-2021 at 11:56 AM.
Strictly Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote