View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 09:13 AM #3
Nah

Nah

I'm struggling to see what your problem is, this time. I'm pretty sure you never said any of this when, for the past 20 years, white people have steamrolled until the end every single season. And you complain about steamrolling as if it wasn't the case for the last few seasons. So the problem is that they're black or because they're part of an alliance? I'm confused.
Also, talking about black people succeedding as a "trendy narrative" is gross.

And in case you're still confused about what happened, just listen to what the members of the Cookout have been explaining since the beginning, and also Claire who explained it well to Julie during her exit interview last night. It can't be any clearer than that.

I love this season for so many reasons. First of all, the cast has memorable personalities unlike 85% of BB houseguests so far. I can actually remember who they are and will remember in a few years time.
I am so happy they evicted the useless jocks early on so everybody had a fighting chance. The HGs knew what the public wanted for so long.
Every part has been strong, from the messiness in the beginning to the Cookout finally achieving their goals. What makes it better is that there has been enjoyable blindsides and people having zero clue (or almost) about the Cookout.
I have been waiting for so long to have an alliance that was big but not big enough to get busted, have side deals and all of this without being in the same room together for a long time. And it gets even better when they don't even like each other in that alliance, such as Tiff vs Derek, Tiff vs Ky etc

I am happy they succeeded in their mission. I wish we didn't have two double evictions in a row because now we need to take time to see the Cookout going at each other and it should be so good.

And also, Tiffany is a queen and should be crowned asap but we probably will end up with a Ky or X win Though I am rooting for all of them at this point. And representation matters and we live for it